Saturday, January 1, 2011

Winter Light

"Winter Light", 8 x 12 In, Oil on Museum Board
This is the view I see out my studio window. It changes daily and hourly as the tide rises and falls, the clouds move across the sky, the wind changes from north to southwest and all the seasons bring different colors along with the natural life that abounds here.

I've posted now for an entire year to my daily blog, some 330 paintings! You can read my article, "Lessons from the Daily Blog," that I wrote in March 2010 about the trials of the first three months. Can I get it together to write another article? I'm thinking about it!

Thank you to all of you who have supported me during the last year. I wish you all a productive New Year! Here's to always being on the path of learning!

Purchase this unframed painting.
Contact me if you would like to purchase a plein air frame.

3 comments:

  1. What a magnificent view!! Your painting is lovely! I like the abstract quality and those beautiful colors.

    Congratulations on your one year anniversary of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, thanks for resharing "Lessons from the Daily Blog". I wasn't sure if I was the only one to have some of the feelings you described. Thanks again for sharing... always learning.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a view! 330 painting sis impressive!

    ReplyDelete