Friday, January 7, 2011

Idaho Color

"Idaho Color", 8 x 10 In, Oil on Panel
I received the new set of instructional DVD's from Peggi Kroll Roberts the other day and spent today doing the limited palette exercises. Peggi presents exceptional ways to explore specific problems of painting and I am excited to try all of them. Meanwhile, searching for something to post, I discovered a couple of paintings from my Idaho trip in October that were hidden away in a dry box.

Purchase this unframed painting.
Contact me if you would like to purchase a plein air frame.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely piece. So serene. I have heard that Peggi's workshop is incredible. Hope to take from her some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those videos wonderful! I've been enjoying mine too. Tomorrow I'll be doing those limited palette exercises. I wanted to do them today but had to make the time to bind another journal first.

    ReplyDelete