Monday, April 26, 2010

Table Land Escalante

4/26/10 "Table Land Escalante" 10" x 12" Oil
This is another of my cloud painting series done with big brushes from one of my photographs from Utah.

I am still trying to figure out the best way to do a shopping cart on the blog because I've gotten feedback that there is interest in this.  However, since I don't want to litter the blog with Paypal buttons, I've created on the sidebar a drop-down box with the last 10 paintings and some low-key "cart" buttons.  Since Paypal doesn't allow more than 10 items in the list, I will be periodically updating it with more recent work.  If you are interested in any work not in the list, you can always send me email.  Not all the blog paintings are for sale through this site for the "daily painting" rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment