Monday, February 10, 2014

Cape Disappointment - NFS


Cape Disappointment", Oil on Museum Board, 10 x 12 In, 2013

Dear Friends,

I've worked out how to deal with the new changes to blogspot and solved the problem of not having all that I wanted in either the old or new formats by utilizing both formats! Now you can click on the "View All Images" button and you simply go to my second site, created in the new blogspot format. Its a bit more work because I have to post to both sites, but better than creating an entirely new site with another provider. That was looking like a nightmare!

Anyway--this is a photo of one of the paintings I did with the Plein Air Washington group in the State Park down by the mouth of the Columbia River in September 2013. It was a gorgeous, stormy day!

NFS

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see your entires again. Enjoy following your work Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathryn. The second blog is a great idea for your pictures; I'll copy you! It's a pleasure to see all your paintings on a page. Great work, great colors, great light; I think there's not only your blog to copy! Excuse me for my bad english, I'm a french painter trying to write english! See you on the net, Raphaƫle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly captured the colors and energy of a stormy day.
    I did not realize there had been changes to Blogger - rats!
    I like what you have done - especially the 'view all images."
    Encouraging.

    ReplyDelete