Welcome to my Studio!


Daily Oil Paintings of Kathryn Townsend. The paintings posted on this blog are a journal of process. Daily practice, exploration and experimentation are the life blood of the artist's way.

All images are copyright of Kathryn Townsend Website: http://KathrynTownsend.com

“A man learns to skate by staggering around making a fool of
himself: indeed he progresses in all things by making a fool of
himself.” --George Bernard Shaw


Monday, January 21, 2013

Liz - NFS

"Liz", 12 x 9 In, Oil on Museum Board
I can't remember when I did this painting. I've done many paintings of Liz, but I think this one is from long ago.

NFS

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful loose brush strokes and skin tones. Very nice portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda -- I appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete