Welcome to my Studio!


Daily Oil Paintings of Kathryn Townsend. The paintings posted on this blog are a journal of process. Daily practice, exploration and experimentation are the life blood of the artist's way.

All images are copyright of Kathryn Townsend Website: http://KathrynTownsend.com

“A man learns to skate by staggering around making a fool of
himself: indeed he progresses in all things by making a fool of
himself.” --George Bernard Shaw


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Zangle Cove

"Zangle Cove", 11 x 14 In, Oil on Panel
Every day I look out at the cove and I am often inspired to paint it because it changes every few minutes. I feel lucky to live in this beautiful spot where the rhythms of the earth are so apparent.

Purchase this unframed painting for $185.
Contact me if you would like to purchase a plein air frame.

1 comment:

  1. I love this version of your Zangle Cove. Wonderful colors and all that luscious paint you used. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete